• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ECOTECH MARINE VORTECH MP-10QD W/MOBIUS APP CONTROL - BRAND NEW*

Item Price
$325 each
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jdloftness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
One week ago, I purchased two MP-10s from a LFS in Kansas City. They were going to provide supplemental flow to my MP-40s in my 180g reef tank.

Today when my maintenance company was going to install and place them, we found out that the 15mm glass on my tank was too thick for the MP-10s. The magnets aren't powerful enough to go through 15mm glass and activate the propellers. Unfortunately that means I instead need two more MP-40s. My mistake is your gain.

* These power heads ARE brand new, however one wet side (propeller) was inside my tank for two minutes. (I rinsed the propeller in RODI water). Also, I had already mounted the control units in my control panel, so there is one small scratch on each control unit from the mounting bracket. (please see both photos)

The two MP-10s were $350 each, please $62 tax, or $762.00 total.

I will sell both MP-10s for $325 each, and will split the actually shipping cost with the buyer. You will save $50 on the power heads, $67 dollars tax, and half the shipping expense.

Please contact me with any questions you might have.

IMG_7890.jpeg IMG_7896.jpeg IMG_7895.jpeg IMG_7894.jpeg IMG_7893.jpeg IMG_7892.jpeg IMG_7891.jpeg

Last edited:

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 48 46.2%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 33 31.7%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 15.4%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.0%
Back