• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

EcoTech Poor Customer Service

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Joshua M Hall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a less than 5 month old Radion XR15 Pro. The black paint on the outside of it is melting and flaking off. The light is not inside of a cabinet and is installed on a Ecotech Arm. It has never been wet or cleaned with anything other than a clean, dry microfiber cloth. When I let them know about the issue their response was this: It won’t cause any performance problems but if I liked I could pay to ship it to them and they could look at it to see if they would repair it. I told them that it was my only light and that I couldn’t go without a light. So I asked them if I could buy another and ship this one back to them for a refund. They said no. They told me to go borrow a light from a LFS or Club. I told them I did not have that option. So they said that was all they could do. I find that very hard to believe. For the price they charge for their products I would think they would be better quality and that they would have better customer service. Will not be recommending Ecotech anytime soon that’s for sure. Don’t even get me started on the waste of money the Reeflink was. Lack of controls/options and can only connect to it via internet half the time, the other half it says it’s “offline”.

OP
OP
J

Joshua M Hall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK well just so everyone knows the vendor's customer service says to pay out of pocket to ship back faulty product and borrow a light until vendor can decide whether or not they want to cover their faulty product. So with that being said outside comments need not apply because R2R obviously doesn't want to have customer testimonies hurt their sponsors name. No reason to reply anyways 1) I pretty much summed it up and 2) R2R will probably take this down anyways.

Last edited:
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back