• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Edit: Removed by Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wesley42079

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crazy. Some people are just hard up on money and has to cheat reefers out of their hard earned money.

I wouldn't have trusted the original seller, especially when he only has about 30 posts and he's already selling a high value coral.

benjho

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crazy. Some people are just hard up on money and has to cheat reefers out of their hard earned money.

I wouldn't have trusted the original seller, especially when he only has about 30 posts and he's already selling a high value coral.

Yupp and for some weird reason, that bounce pic looks so familiar....I think this pic belongs to someone else's. I think I've seen that pic before but it didn't have the blurs around it or did it...man.

kuansreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fishy right at the Get Go. I didn't pay this scam! admin needs to get this guy. If any locals know this guy, please report him to Admin.

He thinks he can get away, report him to have the police track his computer IP address and arrest him.

Last edited:

misael888

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scam!! That's why you never send payment as friends and family. Seller should always pay the fee. When something sounds to good to the true there's a reason!!

elitegc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow… I really hope there's a way he gets busted if he doesn't come clean… he was just helped out of his "tough situation"… this is dirty...

elitegc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scam!! That's why you never send payment as friends and family. Seller should always pay the fee. When something sounds to good to the true there's a reason!!

How would that have made a difference? Does it protect the buyer? (not sarcastic)… trying to understand if there's a safe way to buy on this forum...

MTH

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not saying this is a scam but I offered to meet in person and pay in cash and he insisted on PayPal and to ship. Said hes too busy to meet in person. Whoever ends up with the shroom at that price got a good deal.

misael888

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How would that have made a difference? Does it protect the buyer? (not sarcastic)… trying to understand if there's a safe way to buy on this forum...
These shrooms are in high demand so scammers know that and offer them for a crazy low price witch get multiple people to make crazy impulse buys. If you send payment as friends and family there's a really good chance you won't get your money back.

elitegc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These shrooms are in high demand so scammers know that and offer them for a crazy low price witch get multiple people to make crazy impulse buys. If you send payment as friends and family there's a really good chance you won't get your money back.

I know they're in high demand… If I would have seen this last night, I probably would have fell victim too… so, never send money as GIFT… would you get your money back if he never ships… If the seller pays fee, how does that help?

misael888

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know they're in high demand… If I would have seen this last night, I probably would have fell victim too… so, never send money as GIFT… would you get your money back if he never ships… If the seller pays fee, how does that help?
When you sent payment as gift, it's exactly that GIFT!!! When you make an actual purchase and you never get the item you're in title to a refund from PayPal.

ontop27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hate to say but you guys are screwed... Look at all his posts they are like one word answers he was just building his post count. Plus what is the PayPal fee 3%?? For $15 bucks its your own fault if you did it as gift...when will people learn...

kuansreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can tell you.no one will get the shroom. Period. Act now, contact PayPal and authority

Steelerfan747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, that is absolutely horrible. I hope you guys are able to somehow get your money back

willstang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a scam, he insisted to send him money as a gift, I never do that so I added 3% and sent payment late last night, got a refund this morning.

elitegc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a scam, he insisted to send him money as a gift, I never do that so I added 3% and sent payment late last night, got a refund this morning.

That's great news… do you get your 3% back also…?

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm pretty sure this would be considered fraud which can carry heavy penalties. I would urge everyone to contact PayPal or even go further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 112 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back