• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Everything for sell.....

dieselab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to sell off my collection. Here's a short list of what I have.
- LE setosa, miami hurricane, pink watermelon chalice, baby's breath, red hot chili pepper, bubble gum chalice, emerald mummy eye, war coral, blood red cyphastea, meteor shower cyphastrea, agent orange acan, purple monster, 20k league under the sea, true undata, pink polyp cap, blue polyp cap, Fire and Ice Echinata, Simplex, etc..
- PPE, Nuclear Green , Purple death, Darl Mauths
- 10 different type of chalice (some frags, most are large 2"-6")
- Orenji, Red Robin Acro, Forest Fire Monti, Oregon Tort, Cali Tort, Bunch of Milles and Prostrata, Candlelight Acro, Orange Sherbet Chalice, etc..
- 5 different frags of True Japanese Lords
- Dendros, duncans
- Bunch of other stuff.

Looking to sell off everything. Pictures will be coming up later. Would prefer to sell off at a package before I sell off individual pieces.

OP
OP
dieselab

dieselab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the late response. I have received about 15 PM's looking to buy complete and single pieces. However, I will not have time to pack up each coral and ship them out. I will be entertaining local offers that can pick up. Thanks.

One More And I’m Out. Is Failure An Option?

• Yes

Votes: 35 15.2%
  • No

Votes: 170 73.6%
  • Unsure

Votes: 26 11.3%
Back