Feeling defeated one year in (reef tank)

OP
OP
B

Bushnell

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Here’s an updated video showing the (assuming they’re happy) corals and flow. Carbon arrived today so I’ll begin dosing daily!

Pod_01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Here’s an updated video showing the (assuming they’re happy) corals and flow. Carbon arrived today so I’ll begin dosing daily!

From the video GSP looks nice and happy… Polyps are out, regardless what people say GSP does best when parameters are pristine.
Retracted, sulking GSP is a great indicator that something is not inline.

Go easy on the carbon dosing and honestly just observe what happens over next week or two.

It is bit like watching paint dry, and take pictures so you can compare and decide if things are improving.

OP
OP
B

Bushnell

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From the video GSP looks nice and happy… Polyps are out, regardless what people say GSP does best when parameters are pristine.
Retracted, sulking GSP is a great indicator that something is not inline.

Go easy on the carbon dosing and honestly just observe what happens over next week or two.

It is bit like watching paint dry, and take pictures so you can compare and decide if things are improving.
Thank you so much! Honestly the taking pictures and videos part has been crucial in comparing and knowing if something’s working! Thanks again for all of your help

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back