Fish Tank Kings Season Finale!

YVR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure who's been watching the new season of Fish Tank Kings. I think its much better than the first season because it shows a lot of cool collecting trips. Hard to believe the season finale is already coming up. It will be on Saturday at 10pm on Nat Geo Wild.

check out the video clip

[url]http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/wild/fish-tank-kings/videos/look-but-dont-touch/

<a href="http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/wild/fish-tank-kings/videos/look-but-dont-touch/">[video]http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/wild/fish-tank-kings/videos/look-but-dont-touch/[/video][/URL]

Connie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I record this show. They are actually educating and showing you don't just fill up a tank and throw in 50 fish. It is so much better than the other show.

Squishie89

Glub Glub
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I felt kind of bad for the ladies who rented and then bought the tank. A bunch of damsels is a great idea for a tank that is up for 2 hours, not so great otherwise.
Francis really scared me when picking fish for the 2 closet tanks next to the fireplace as he picked angels, wrasses, and seahorses. But one tank was a seahorse tank and the other a FO.
(I have been catching up on this season this past week)

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I couldn't help but compare FTK's mire recent cichlid tank to the ones ATM has built. They made the fake rockwork so the fish can hide in it, which is pretty well essential for an African cichlid community. The fish were not displaying the stress behavior I saw in Tanked's builds (the popcorn tank in particular - horrible! Cute idea, bad execution.)

I appreciate their attention to what the fish need. :)

glb

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love this show! They really care about the fish. And their bickering cracks me up.

Kware0112

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't even know a new season was on! I'll have to find it.

Mike's 58g daily struggle.

Mr. E Wrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I record this show. They are actually educating and showing you don't just fill up a tank and throw in 50 fish. It is so much better than the other show.
Tell me about it!! Tanked sucks. I love these guys!! Especially the asian guy who I cant remember his name and the hispanic guy. They always fight about everything!! Its cool too because I have been to fish emporium several times! Not much in the way of coral, but it's one massive store!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 24 14.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 94 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.7%
Back