• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Flaming Brohicans

littlebigreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
2 frags of Flaming Brohicans available. Not to be confused with Mohicans. Frag on the left is 2p with a baby $200, frag on the right is 2p $160. Cut and healed for 2 weeks.

Not looking to ship if I can help it but it can be an option.

Pick up in Naperville but I do commute to the city during the week. Also have some buttkissers and a few misc zoas available (but probably not enough to make shipping worthwhile).

Pest free, kept under T5/LED combo.

60298948_10219228020276373_1984765058189623296_n.jpg

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is that the same as a grand master strat? I know this is old. Just wondering because I have some starts but someone I have a pending order with has a sale on the brohican

OP
OP
littlebigreef

littlebigreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
That grand master strat name never really stuck though it was floated by cornbred (tendency to rebrand ie Bloodshot krak) and Calikid ( see ck Saturn's rings vs rainbow troll).

The fact is this group of red and green zoas all landed/were imported around the same time and three widely recognized names emerged 1) flaming brohicans, 2) reverse hallucinations (via coralstop to cherry corals - if I recall correctly) and 3) sticker shocks.

For the sake of argument these are all essentially the same thing, were imported around the same time and only really vary based on the way the red pattern in the center breaks which, like utter chaos, can vary itself based on the system parameters and lighting.

The Ultimate Space Monsters (USM) are separate from this group in the way Illumnati are not just a regular maul.

All that being said you should go ahead and snag them if you're comfortable with the price. There's plenty of them still out there but they're not quite as common as they used to be. They're not big melters and generally do well. They also look absolutely lovely as a colony.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 28 13.9%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 95 47.3%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 66 32.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.5%
Back