Fluval Evo Tank mates?

Jonathanw1234

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey I have a Fluval 13.5 and was wondering if there were any other fish that i coud put in this tank. I currently have 1 YWG and a ocelerais clown (Just 1)
I know clowns are a bit territorial but this is just one so is it any differant?

If I already have too many fish in here just say so and ill forget about it

If i can do one more which one would be well suited for my tank and its inhabitants?

tempImageAnj8xe.png

WalkerLovesTheOcean

"Just keeps swimming!"
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice tank.

One clown can definitely still be aggressive. I have one clown in my 15g and he is the one being bullied. He is a role model citizen in my tank. You could definitely do one more small fish. This includes but is not limited to:

- Tailspot blennt
- Yellow/citron/black clown goby
- Firefish
- Cleaner goby
- Red head goby

OP
OP
J

Jonathanw1234

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice tank.

One clown can definitely still be aggressive. I have one clown in my 15g and he is the one being bullied. He is a role model citizen in my tank. You could definitely do one more small fish. This includes but is not limited to:

- Tailspot blennt
- Yellow/citron/black clown goby
- Firefish
- Cleaner goby
- Red head goby
Thank you for the recommendations i was thinking about the tail spot blenny. Do you know if a royal gramma would work?

Ollie67

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the recommendations i was thinking about the tail spot blenny. Do you know if a royal gramma would work?
A royal gramma would be perfect! I have a 13.5 with a clown pair, YWG, and a gramma. I love mine, the gramma is my most recent and last fish haha, since I have 4 now. I'd be careful getting another goby that is in the same family as the ywg as they can fight/compete. But any other goby or blenny would be nice! Like Walker mentioned, a firefish is nice too!

Feel free to check out my build thread of my 13.5! I really like your scape, it's very nice!!

OP
OP
J

Jonathanw1234

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A royal gramma would be perfect! I have a 13.5 with a clown pair, YWG, and a gramma. I love mine, the gramma is my most recent and last fish haha, since I have 4 now. I'd be careful getting another goby that is in the same family as the ywg as they can fight/compete. But any other goby or blenny would be nice! Like Walker mentioned, a firefish is nice too!

Feel free to check out my build thread of my 13.5! I really like your scape, it's very nice!!
Thanks and I will check your thread out

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 139 43.0%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 113 35.0%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.5%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back