• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For Sale - Aquamaxx ConeS CO-3 Protein Skimmer

OP
OP
Aquaculture

Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One other note...when paying through paypal, send as gift or pay the paypal fee of 3% ($10.50) in addition to the $350.00 and shipping cost.

OP
OP
Aquaculture

Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This skimmer is an "in-sump" skimmer, but will absolutely do the job. I suppose if you modded it with an external type pump, you could run it that way, but I would recommend leaving it as the manufacturer built it (they did a phenomenal job with crafting these ConeS skimmer, on second thought, their whole skimmer line up is awesome). They will run in 8-10 inches of water, but I found that around 8.5"-9" of water is it's sweet spot. I have skimmed wet and dry, and it pulls all the crap out of the water so you can pack your tank with lots of fish in your 150 and know this beast will handle it and then some.

nicodim55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This skimmer is an "in-sump" skimmer, but will absolutely do the job. I suppose if you modded it with an external type pump, you could run it that way, but I would recommend leaving it as the manufacturer built it (they did a phenomenal job with crafting these ConeS skimmer, on second thought, their whole skimmer line up is awesome). They will run in 8-10 inches of water, but I found that around 8.5"-9" of water is it's sweet spot. I have skimmed wet and dry, and it pulls all the crap out of the water so you can pack your tank with lots of fish in your 150 and know this beast will handle it and then some.

I Agree with this ^:)

Ken Diedenhofer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't these sell new for 449.99 ? Not 1200.00 still nice skimmer from what I've heard !!!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 73 34.8%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 56 26.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 31.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.8%
Back