For stable tank a new and revolutionary product to stabilize your tank

k2-

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Wait is over - for all those thousands and millions of reefers who have a stable tank but cant keep their hands off of tank , Today I am launching 4 revolutionary products :

1) Dosing formula - This revolutionary product includes the essential vitamin, mineral, traces, amino acids and all that a coral needs in a proprietary formula called "No-Th-I-Ng" - this 100% concentrated RODI water based formula is highly concentrated and 9 drops for any tank size - just drop it daily at anytime you have itch to change something in your tank / or you feel your corals are not growing/ showing color fast enough and you just cant scratch the itch of doing SOMETHING.

$120 per bottle

2) Switch and Knob box - This switch and knob box is unconnected - un electric - highly customizable (you can change any knob to control any equipment - just change the label from a list of printed labels). This revolutionary module is known to not change any settings but still you get a feeling of minutely adjusting some settings / any setting / all settings in your stable tank. It guarantees. Now you can tune your dosing without ever tuning your dosing.

$800 per box + 5 sheets of pre defined labels / 2 pages of empty label and a pen so you can write your custom equipment and pretend you are changing the settings

3) Ultimate plumbing - A set of plumb equipment with bulk heads, pipes of various sizes, connectors, reducers , fittings connected in a manner that looks cluttered and you can always open and reconnect without ever flooding your basement, room or house.

$590 large box, $320 for small box and $900 for ultimate

4) A tangled web of black wire : a bunch of highly tangled and dangling wires that you can play around with without ever touching your main electrical and equipment wires.

$1200

image (2).png 71DpoA64EqL._AC_SX679_.jpg depositphotos_19829973-stock-photo-mass-of-tangled-up-wires.jpg

PapaFishRocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can verify that this stuff really works. I put the dosing drops in, pushed a couple of buttons, rotated the knob (very important: move them clockwise and counterclockwise, or counterclockwise then clockwise, depending on which hemisphere you’re in), and wiggled the tangled web of wires (it tingles, so you know it’s working), and I’m telling you….BOOM instant results.

Digitalfirex

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can verify that this stuff really works. I put the dosing drops in, pushed a couple of buttons, rotated the knob (very important: move them clockwise and counterclockwise, or counterclockwise then clockwise, depending on which hemisphere you’re in), and wiggled the tangled web of wires (it tingles, so you know it’s working), and I’m telling you….BOOM instant results.

How do those knobs compare to these? I'm really after reliability here.
Screenshot_20230620_202810_Twitter.jpg

OP
OP
k2-

k2-

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do those knobs compare to these? I'm really after reliability here.
Screenshot_20230620_202810_Twitter.jpg I have never tried this stuff but I know that I have seen that my knob work and corals grew exactly 000% faster and showing 00000% more color - i think the module you are showing does not supports clock and counterclock (obviously based on hemisphere) which my “highly customized module” does - these results are supported by extensive research.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back