Forest Fire Monti

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PM me if interested in a frag. I picked up a decent-sized piece of this at a decent price so can offer 2 frags about 1" square.

Dave

Edit: danae, not the digitata-thing

Last edited:
OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't have a lot of first-hand experience with them. I'd say they are probably comparable to other encrusting montis. Danae's grow slow, but I don't believe this to be a true danae.

GPhiAce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be all over this, but it looks too similar to the reverse sunset for me.

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is similar in color but a very different growth pattern. I honestly could care less if anyone wants a frag or not as I really like it but just need to decide where its permanent home in the tank is going to be.

Dave

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dave,

If you can hold me a piece for a month or so (I know that's asking a lot), I'd love a piece. I've got to pay off a debt (picked up a bunch of Tunze equipment in Chattanooga;)), but once I get it covered, I'm definitely down for a frag of that guy. It looks similar to a SM monti (maybe more like the AC variety), but the colors are really nice. Similar to a Chili Pepper/Seasons Greetings in color, but I'm a sucker for the growth form. I'm gonna want a green danae from you, too;).

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dave, I'll take a frag If you have any left? How I get It here Is another ?
Maybe I can get Brandon to pick It up next time he visits his folks, Along with the other we talked about with your lovely wife.
Let me talk to Brandon and I'll get back to you OK, LMK If and what you will have and If he will P/U for me I'll send you some money.:bigsmile:

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A local inquired about my last frag. If he's not interested, I'll offer it up to another. Stay tuned...

Dave

Back