• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Frag Tanks Galore!

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From what I understand he has a lot going on in his life right now. The fact that he doesn't actually have the item I purchased in his possession is a little misleading. This could have been avoided if it was clarified from the beginning. He was very responsive and helpful to every question I had up until he got the payment for item., at that point communication became unresponsive... I was told by him that he might have the money for a refund this Friday.... Seeing that he received payment, then ignored my inquiries about the status of the item purchased only to find out the payment has already been spent is not very reassuring...

Did you get light or a refund yet?

OP
OP
Ian

Ian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the ATI PM still avaliable ? shipped to 20762.

It is spoken for in is actually involved in an unfortunate situation where I owe a refund to one very patient R2R member that I am in fact working on making happen...

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm working on it bud, did this have something to do with you?

When a deal turns shady everyone on the forum needs to know There have been a couple upstanding members on r2r recently where they went to the dark side on deals

But your comment below shows that you are still the stand up guy you were before. And now with your reply I wouldn't have any problem buying from you in the future. And I'm sure no one else would either
I know you are having a tough time
And hope things get better for you

Can't wait to see you back in business down the road

Bob

OP
OP
Ian

Ian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Bob, sorry for coming at you sideways. As mentioned it's been a little rough lately and I'm doing everything I can to smooth out the edges.

Thanks for your kind words...

jeremy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Ian for the frag tank everything looks great.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back