• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Frags in North Alabama - free shipping for 5 or more

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the following frags available in North Alabama and will ship to you via FedEx Standard Overnight. I have experience in shipping these frags without issues. Most of the frags are mounted to a small plug and in many cases they have begun to encrust the plug, others will be unmounted.
I'm looking to get stuff out of the tanks, not maximize profits, so they'll hopefully be a bit more generous than you're used to seeing.
They will be double bagged and shipped in an insulated Styrofoam box. All frags are healthy and free of AEFW, red bugs, nudis, flatworms, etc. Buy 5 or more and I'll pay all the shipping! Make your own frag pack. I accept PayPal.

1. Pink Lace Bird's Nest - Hot pink thin branches that are tapered to a point. - 1-1.5 inch unmounted - $15
pink_lace_birds_nest.jpg

2. Alabama Bonzai Acropora - fine branches with vivid purple tips - tiny green polyps glow under actinics - 1-1.5 inch mounted- $45
alabama_bonzai.JPG

3. Purple Rain Acropora - Fine delicate branching structure. Tips are vivid purple. - 1- 1.5 inch mounted - $35
purple_rain.JPG

4. Yellowstone Acropora millepora- Yellow branches are covered with long shaggy flourescent green tentacles - glows under actinic lighting - 1-1.25 inch mounted - $40
yellowstone_mille.jpg

5. Evil Mel's Blue Tip Staghorn acro. Widely branching staghorn pattern with baby blue tips - 1.5-2 inch mounted - $15 - I can also ship a 4-5 inch unmounted piece for $25
evil_mels_blue_tip_stag.jpg

6. Alabama Blue Tort - Acropora tortuosa - Blue branches with green corallites becoming deep blue at the tips. - 1-1.5 inch mounted - $15
alabama_blue_tort.JPG

7. Tinker Bell Acropora - Thinly branching acro with baby blue tips - fast grower - 2.5 inch mounted - $15 - also I can ship a 4-5 inch unmounted for $25
tinker_bell_acro.jpg

8. Patriot Acropora - Bold shaggy polyps on a cream colored branch with blue tips. This one is not a fast grower but is very impressive - 2-3 inch mounted - $15
patriot.jpg

8. Greenpeace Acropora millepora- long fuzzy waving green polyps - 1-1.25 inch unmounted - $15
greenpeace.JPG

10. H@rry Kari Acropora - This is absolutely my favorite of any SPS that I have! Very shaggy branches with green tentacles and vivid blue tips. Depending on your lighting the tips may be more purple than blue. Grows into a tabling structure as it matures. - 1 inch unmounted- $35
harry_kari.JPG

OP
OP
H@rry

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
11. Windsong Acropora millepora- similar to Greenpeace except that the color is a much deeper green - grows into a tabling structure - 1 inch unmounted - $25
windsong_mille.jpg

12. Titanic Staghorn Acropora - Thick branches with tips that will turn blue under intense MH light. Give this one plenty of room to grow. - 2 - 3 inch mounted - $15
titanic_stag.jpg

13. Limelite Green Slimer - Acropora yongei - electric yellow/green - 1 inch mounted - $15
limelite_slimer.jpg

14. Larry Jackson purple tip Acropora - Amber branches with purple tips. - 1-2 inch mounted - $15
ljpt.JPG

15. Ruby Tuesday Acropora - Smooth amber body with greenish tips - 1 inch unmounted - $35
ruby_tuesday_acro.JPG

16. Grape Sherbet Acropora - Slow steady grower with bright purple tips. Forms a table as it matures - 1 inch unmounted - $15
grape_sherbet.jpg

17. Honeydo Acropora millepora - long fuzzy waving amber colored polyps - 1-1.5 inch unmounted - $15
honeydo_mille.JPG

18. Purple Rim Montipora capricornis - Olive Green/Grey with purple rim - 1 inch mounted - $20
purple_rim_cap.jpg

19. Purple Smoke Montipora capricornis - Very deep purple. - 1 inch mounted - $40
purple_smoke.jpg

20. Shady Lady Montipora capricornis - This one is a light olive color with slightly purple rim under Halides and glows green under Actinics. - 1-1.5 inch mounted - $25
shady_lady_cap.jpg

OP
OP
H@rry

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
21. Elkhorn (Montipora hirsuta) - This grows in clumps of highly contorted branches that have flattened tips. The body is tan and the branch tips are white. It is a fast grower and very easy to keep. 1-1.5 inch mounted - $15 - I can also ship 4-5 inch unmounted for $25
elkhorn.jpg

22. Alabama Grape Montipora - Flat scrolling leaves - fast grower - 1-1.5 inch unmounted - $35
alabama_grape_montipora.JPG

23. Calypso Montipora capricornis - Electric Green Plating/Scrolling pattern - mounted - 1 inch - $40
calypso_green_cap.JPG

24. Rocky Top Montipora capricornis - Color will change with lighting from brown in dim lighting to olive green to purple under intense lighting. - 2 - 3 inch mounted - $15
rocky_top_cap.JPG

25. Greensleeves Montipora digitata - well encrusted to base - fast grower - 1 inch mounted - $15
greensleeves_dig.jpg

26. Montipora palawanensis - very thick plating structure - vibrant green with tiny blue polyps - 1-1.5 inch mounted - $15
palawanensis.JPG

27. Orangade Montipora capricornis - Fast grower. Grows in a scrolling pattern. Bright orange color - 1 inch mounted - $15
orangeade.jpg

28. Blue Ridge - The name comes from the light blue skeleton that is under the brown flesh. The polyps give the coral a fuzzy white appearance when extended. - 1-2 inch mounted- $25
blue_ridge.JPG

29. Xenia elongata - constant pumping movement - fast grower - mounted - $15
xenia.jpg

30. Matchstick Anacropora puertogalerae - Branches are compact and tapering to a point. Corallites are widely spaced. Pale brown with white branch tips. Very fine and delicate branching species that grows quickly even under moderate lighting. - 1.5 inch mounted - $15 - also I can ship a 4-5 inch unmounted for $25
anacropora.JPG

OP
OP
H@rry

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
31. Southern Comfort Hydnaphora - This one makes a dense, compact clump of electric green branches. - 1 inch mounted - $20
southern_comfort_hydna.jpg

32. Wooly Bully Hydnaphora - A taller more open Hydnaphora with fuzzy green branches. - 1-2 inch unmounted - $50
wooly_bully_hydnaphora.jpg

33. Moosejaw Hydnaphora - This one forms green branches that are heavily webbed. - 1-2 inch unmounted - $50
moosejaw.JPG

34. Valentine Pocillipora damicornis - Fine delicate growth pattern, colonies are compact clumps - tips turn pink under 10K halides - 1-1.5 inch mounted - $15
valentine_pocillipora.JPG

35. Mary Ruth's Pipe Organ - This one has very small (1/4 inch) polyps that forms a very dense mass. This one is named for my wife who rescued/raised it from 2 polyps several years ago - unmounted - 1-1.5 inch chunk- $30
mary_ruth.JPG

36. Green Plate - This is an LPS that will grow to at least 4 inches in diameter. These pieces are about the size of a quarter to a half dollar - $45
plate.JPG

The following four LPS are branching and require much less light than the SPS. I sell these frags at $15 for the first head and $10 for each additional head. If you want more than one head I'll cut them so that they are attached.

37. Green Frogspawn - Forms a dense clump of heads of flourescent green tentacles with pickish tips.
frogspawn.jpg

38. Hammer - Forms a dense clump of heads with tentacles that vary in color from blue/gray to light green depending on lighting.
hammer.jpg

39. Green Hammer - Forms a dense clump of heads with green tentacles that glow under actinic lighting.
green_hammer.JPG

40. Green Torch - Forms a dense clump of heads with green tentacles with pinkish tentacles that wave in the current.
torch.JPG

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol my bad one of everything to start with if thats to much ill narrow it down tonight when im out of work lol

OP
OP
H@rry

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No more #4. Yellowstone Acropora millepora or #25. Greensleeves Montipora digitata left that is mounted. I can still ship unmounted.

Same with #8. Patriot Acropora & #31. Southern Comfort Hydnaphora.

Last edited:

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 35 41.7%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 41 48.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back