FRAGTOBERFEST!!!!

SteelerMike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm very excited to announce our first annual Fragtoberfest!! The BOD has been hard at work planing a new event for this October. In lieu of CMAC this year, CTARS will be hosting a large frag swap/sale which vendors and hobbyists alike can come together, buy and sell corals, talk reef and learn from one another, and take part in an awesome raffle. We have already begun getting donations for the raffle and we will post teaser updates as the months go by (we already have an amazing grand prize that we will announce in the near future :)) . The event will take place October 15, 2016 at the Rodeway Inn in East Windsor CT. We have reserved a block of rooms for those who would like to stay over on Friday at a very reasonable rate of $65! Set up will be available Friday night. Mark your calendars, this is going to be awesome!!

Fragtoberfest.jpg

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The website is updated now with information. The map of the venue will be added within the next couple of days.

PurpleMonster

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CTARS Members, tanks will be avail at and prior to Fragtoberfest if needed. If you guys need anything please let me know, and I will give you estimate build time. Right now might be best time to put in your order as I usually get busy 3 to 4 weeks prior to the events.

CTARS receive 20% off all items on website, and 15% off custom orders :)

Thanks.

JerSaint

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am so excited for this event and I will def. be getting my own personal kit from PurpleMonster for my table!

His work is very impressive and the tank he made for CTARS is crazy nice!

PurpleMonster

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the kind words :), looking forward to the event as well! Table will be setup with Printed Frag Racks(Magnetic and standard), Frag tanks and of course Selling frags as well :)

Look out for a Farmers kit in the raffle as well! Frag tank with Racks kit.

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only 2.5 months away! Will there be a current vendor list being released soon?

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back