• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FREE RBTA's Orlando Area Local Only, NO Shipping, Limited Time

Item Price
$0.0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

zoomonster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me say again no shipping so please don't ask. Trying to finish up tank remodel and have about 5 free RBTA's ready right now (possibly more) ranging from jumbo to small.

First come first serve, LIMIT 1 per person, not for resale and they must be picked up no later than Monday 6/12/23 preferably today/tomorrow.
There is one jumbo 10"+ open.

I'm located in Deltona, FL

Frag gratuity is welcome :winking-face:

n2.jpg

oulay

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me say again no shipping so please don't ask. Trying to finish up tank remodel and have about 5 free RBTA's ready right now (possibly more) ranging from jumbo to small.

First come first serve, LIMIT 1 per person, not for resale and they must be picked up no later than Monday 6/12/23 preferably today/tomorrow.
There is one jumbo 10"+ open.

I'm located in Deltona, FL

Frag gratuity is welcome :winking-face:

n2.jpg
Still available?

jkcoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still have one huge RBTA left I don't want to have to toss. Many have asked but few have shown up.

I have a friend that lives down the street that would be happy to give your nem a home. He doesn’t use reef2reef, but he asked if you have an email, phone number, etc. and can reach out to you quickly.

Joshua123

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really interested in the anemone that’s left, I’m in Vero beach but willing to drive there tonight if possible. I will show up

OP
OP
zoomonster

zoomonster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really interested in the anemone that’s left, I’m in Vero beach but willing to drive there tonight if possible. I will show up
Sorry someone picked up the last today. I may have some more in the near future when I finish removing my clowns and the last 12 or so RBTA's. Clowns and a few RBTA's going into a 32g clown tank.

Back