• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: 389 Gallon Eurobraced Lee Mar Starphire Glass Tank and Stand - Southern California

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Mr. Brooks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was one of the last tanks made by Lee Mar (now Crystal Dynamic Aquarium). Tank is 96" long by 36" wide by 26" high. It has an external overflow with three holes for a Herbie style drain. Glass is low iron (Starphire). It is eurobraced with a single brace in the middle. Screens are included for both openings. Stand is custom, made with real wood (no particle board). The face is maple I believe with a rich stain. There are doors on the sides for maximum access. The top is epoxied (self leveling) for a perfectly flat surface. I am the original owner. Life has become too busy with work and kids. I sold all of the livestock and drained the tank a couple weeks ago. I included a photo taken the day we removed the livestock. I priced this tank out at todays prices. You would pay around $10k for a brand new setup of this size and quality. My asking price is $5k. The tank is at my office and I have a forklift to make things a little easier. Feel free to DM me with any questions.

Lee mar tank.jpg Lee mar tank 9.jpg Lee mar tank 8.jpg Lee mar tank 7.jpg Lee mar tank 6.jpg Lee mar tank 5.jpg Lee mar tank 4.jpg Lee mar tank 3.jpg Lee mar tank 2.jpg Lee mar tank 1.jpg

paul17

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bigger the better this is such old school mid 90s so bad butt
not like all these pico aquariums now days
i hope who ever buys it lites it up with some old school metal halide / t5 combo
sorry .........i live in the past

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back