• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS - Harlequin shrimp pair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eklikewhoa

Fish Thumper!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a pair of Harlequin shrimp that I would like to remove from my tank. They have been living off legs from chocolate chip stars which I will include 3 at the price.

Both are healthy and eating like pigs! Will get pictures of them tomorrow when the lights are on but here are some older pictures.

IMG_6165.jpg

IMG_6158.jpg

They are powder blue with a slight pink in the center of the spots....like every other Harlequin.

Would prefer to sell locally but shipping is an option but entirely up to the buyer in regards to liability and cost.

$50 for the pair as well as 3 chocolate chip stars.

fittiger

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking about getting some harlequin's. How did you sustain them in a reef? You said you had 3 CC stars? Did you just cut off an arm once a week to feed the shrimp? I'm guessing you kept the stars in your sump, and how often and what did you feed the stars?

ficklefins

Super Duper Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Status
Not open for further replies.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 3 6.4%
Back