FS: NEW/NEVER USED Custom Reef Aquarium - approx 280 gal, external overflow

Mark in Ohio

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered this aquarium because I had a dream of creating a beautiful reef system. I now realize that will never happen.

This tank is (external dimensions) 72-5/8" x 30-3/4" x 31-3/8", plus it has an external overflow which protrudes 5-1/2" from the back. The bottom and back are 3/4" tempered glass, the front and sides are 5/8". The overflow is drilled for a bean animal system. There are several holes drilled in the bottom (I had planned closed-loop) which I assume could easily be sealed over if desired.

The attached photos were provided by the manufacturer (Miracles in Glass) prior to shipping. The tank is still in its crate (which will probably make transportation much easier/safer), but the crate top is removable for inspection.

I also have a custom made wooden stand and canopy which should work with this tank (similar to but probably higher quality than fish store furniture).

I can answer additional questions and/or provide engineering drawings for anyone that is seriously interested.

This aquarium cost me almost $4K. Make me an offer. It is sitting on a cart in my garage in Avon Lake and it will be your responsibility to transport.

Thanks,
Mark

72.625x30.75x31.32-2.jpg 72.625x30.75x31.325-1.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Mark in Ohio

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The above post is obsolete because this site won't let me edit it, so I made a new one with more info and engineering drawings:

GK3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I ordered this aquarium because I had a dream of creating a beautiful reef system. I now realize that will never happen.

This tank is (external dimensions) 72-5/8" x 30-3/4" x 31-3/8", plus it has an external overflow which protrudes 5-1/2" from the back. The bottom and back are 3/4" tempered glass, the front and sides are 5/8". The overflow is drilled for a bean animal system. There are several holes drilled in the bottom (I had planned closed-loop) which I assume could easily be sealed over if desired.

The attached photos were provided by the manufacturer (Miracles in Glass) prior to shipping. The tank is still in its crate (which will probably make transportation much easier/safer), but the crate top is removable for inspection.

I also have a custom made wooden stand and canopy which should work with this tank (similar to but probably higher quality than fish store furniture).

I can answer additional questions and/or provide engineering drawings for anyone that is seriously interested.

This aquarium cost me almost $4K. Make me an offer. It is sitting on a cart in my garage in Avon Lake and it will be your responsibility to transport.

Thanks,
Mark

72.625x30.75x31.32-2.jpg 72.625x30.75x31.325-1.jpg
Is this still available?

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 57 32.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 47 26.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 57 32.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back