• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Vertex Omega 150 Protein Skimmer

DCReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am upgrading my reef therefore I am selling my like new Vertex Omega 150 Skimmer. This is the V2 with a fresh pump replaced by Vertex. It came with the 130 pump. One call and I received a replacement from PROLINE in 2 days . Have paperwork to back this statement up. As always PAYPAL PM is king. PayPal as gift unless buyer is willing to pay PAYPAL fees. Will insure for full retail value. Buyer pays shipping . Item will be shipped double boxed to include original Vertex box. Asking $300. Will post pics.

OP
OP
DCReefer

DCReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am upgrading my reef therefore I am selling my like new Vertex Omega 150 Skimmer. This is the V2 with a fresh pump replaced by Vertex. It came with the 130 pump. One call and I received a replacement from PROLINE in 2 days . Have paperwork to back this statement up. As always PAYPAL PM is king. PayPal as gift unless buyer is willing to pay PAYPAL fees. Will insure for full retail value. Buyer pays shipping . Item will be shipped double boxed to include original Vertex box. Asking $300. Will post pics.

uploadfromtaptalk1406943677432.jpg

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 31.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back