• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Zs and Ps

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping is 55.00 flat rate through UPS Priority. Corals will be shipped double packed inside insulated box with heat pack to lower 48 states. PM for quicker response!

4p Scrambled Eggs 35.00
4p Scrambled Eggs 35.00
2p Scrambled Eggs / 2p Rastas 35.00
3p Rastas 30.00
8p CherryCorals ButtMunchers 90.00
5p CherryCorals Glitches 30.00
8p CherryCorals Glitches 45.00
2p Tyree Rainbow Infusions 30.00
4p Tyree Rainbow Infusions 60.00
3p Tyree Rainbow Infusions 45.00
5p Blue Hornets 40.00
5p Speckled Fire and Ice 45.00
4p Speckled Fire and Ice 35.00
7p Reefkoi Yellow Dragons 35.00
8p Reefkoi Yellow Dragons 40.00
3p Candy Apple Reds 40.00

Bubbbles_B DOA Policy

All transactions through this forum assume that the buyer has at least intermediate to advanced reefing knowledge. I am not responsible for such human errors as; acclimation, general care (i.e. under or over lighting, water chemistry, water flow, water temperature, or the aggression between species of coral not suitable to be grouped together). Please ask if you are unsure, I am here to help!

The corals I sell are very happy and healthy when shipped. I have a great track record when shipping corals with my packing methods (please refer to my iTrader feedback page.) If for any reason, your package (or individual coral) does not withstand the transportation you shall receive a replacement towards another transaction. You must notify me immediately via email of DOA coral(s) within 2 hours post delivery to the buyer's address. Do not throw away any corals and frag plugs as I will need to ask you to provide me photos of the coral(s). A replacement shall only be valid for 3 months. There are no refund(s) on "shipping charges" under any conditions. Canceled orders shall be refunded, but please allow 1-2 weeks for pending credit(s) to appear on your billing statement.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 29 27.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 30.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%

Back