• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

~Fuchsia Flame Anemone FS~

reefsponge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My Fuchsia Flame bubble tip anemone is a mother now! Natural split, I'm not a cutter. Not that there is anything wrong with that;Woot This is the first piece in the tank that I look at when the lights come on and the last one I look at before they go off. By far my brightest and most unique colored bta. Foot is a pinkish purple coloration. Purplish-blue oral disc into green reticulated pattern tentacle that blends to a fuchsia colored bulb with fluoro greenish/yellow tips. And the tips stay greenish/yellow. I know my inferno and supernova go in and out of coloration of the tips being greenish/yellow. Split available is 1.5" - 2" diameter when open. $850 shipped firm. I would really like to keep, but this needs to be spread and multiplied. All pics taken with iPhone under 250w Radium MH SE bulb. Shipping will be express by 10:30am.
Split above mother below...

Mother and daughter with Colorado sunburst in foreground, daughter in background.
final.jpg

Mother with CC Supernova to the right.
final.jpg

final.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
reefsponge

reefsponge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry guys no supernova splits at the moment. You are comparing the two in the pic? Names aside, I know which one I would pick:)

OP
OP
reefsponge

reefsponge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The one in my avatar sadly perished. That hurt. Gladly the og owner still has his.

OP
OP
reefsponge

reefsponge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Would love to see a full tank shot of your high end nems for inspiration... thats what im gunning for.. hehe
I sold a few to make room for a neon yellowish orange mertensi. Always wanted a carpet, bare bottom tank, so the mertensi was a perfect fit. I'll try and get a pic. Maybe put it in the nem forum though.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 38 27.7%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 66 48.2%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 13.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back