Fusion help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MantisReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok don't laugh but I'm still using AquaNotes iOS app. It still works and I haven't had any need to change my setup. 32 bit apps soon will not be supported in iOS, so I need to change

Can someone walk me through or point me in the right direction on how to switch over to the Fusion iOS app so I don't mess up all my settings and what not.

JustinFromAL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, there are two ways to access your apex. Either via Apex.local or Fusion. Apex.local is a web interface served directly off your Apex controller, Fusion is a cloud service that your Apex connects to and gives a nice interface and some cloud specific functions (including all the measurement logging). The iOS app isn't required, it is basically just a frontend for the Fusion cloud service, but it gives your iPhone the ability to do those cool pop up alerts when something comes up on your system.

If you haven't yet, make sure your apex is upgraded to the latest firmware and then setup your Fusion account if you haven't already.

http://support.neptunesystems.com/support/solutions/articles/3000021387-apex-fusion-get-started

OP
OP
MantisReef

MantisReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I haven't done a firmware update in probably years, looks like a need to do some more reading, thanks for the link.

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your life will be much better with Fusion. When you upgrade, be sure to be hard wired;) If you do it wireless you can fry you system.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 51 52.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.2%
Back