G4 Radions - can't reset to have them both have same brightness

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

bkelley02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title says, I can't get them to both work at the same intensity at the same time. I have two of the xr30 pros. Do I need to run a factory reset?

sn2per

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, are you using ESL to programme the lights? If so they are getting the same programme meaning you may have to calibrate them. Wouldn't expect to have to straight out the box but it is possible to do so. Again using ESL on the devices tab click on the little cog and Calibration is an option.

OP
OP
B

bkelley02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was working fine until I tried to use the moving sunrise or whatever it's called to have them have the sunrise/sunset move when there are more than one light. I factory reset them and they now seem fine again. Thanks all.

sn2per

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah that explains it. You didn't need to factory reset them. When you select the travelling sunset an 'Offset' is used to help create the effect. On the aquarium setup page the offset can be seen bottom left hand side. You can extend or shorten the offset. If you try it again make sure your happy with knowing where the offset option is and all you have to do is reset it to zero. Enjoy your new lights... :)

OP
OP
B

bkelley02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was the first place I checked which is what confused me. I shut that off and reset the offset to 0. Updated the lights but nada. New to the Radions so I'm sure I messed something up along the way. [emoji4].

Thanks again for the help!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 21.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.1%
Back