• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

gauging interest, chalice frags

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
didn't make any official frags yet... just checking to see if anybody might be interested....:)

thinking of making frags of my
rainbow chalice
lava flow chalice
blue body w/ pink eyes chalice

$25 per frag and they will be mounted on a standard size ceramic plugs. i'll post some pics soon if there's an interest...:) if not, please disregard this thread kindly.

kharn101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
intrested in rainbow chalice..put me for a frag pending pics

OP
OP
Kigs!

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't realize there would be so much interest...hope I won't disappoint any that were expecting more from the following pics, but here they are.

lava flow
chalice.jpg

rainbow
rainbowcopy.jpg

blue body with pink eyes, i don't have my own pics so i will not post. please PM if interested. greg, it's the one slama got from you at the swap...:) feel free to post pics of the chalice...i've seen'em in your gallery. ;);)

need some pics here!!! and are the frags the size of the frag plugs? or pinky fingernail sized? lol

Al, sir;; do I look like certain somebody that's selling the true triple LE tyree watermelon frags?? :D All frags will be standard ceramic plug size, the larger one, not the small one... ;)

OP
OP
Kigs!

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lava flow frags are all spoken for and pending...:)

anomie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Those are some very pretty chalices. Everyone who getting those lava flows are some lucky SOBs.:) Kigs, your corals amaze me.

OP
OP
Kigs!

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
all the frags are spoken for at this time. thanks for looking...:)

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 40 22.5%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 103 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back