Gem Tang for Sale (He Finally Outgrew our Tank)

Adam Eramo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Local LA Reefers,

We are located in Hermosa Beach, and need to find a new home for our Gem Tang. In fairness, we knew this day would come we just did not expect him to grow so quick. If you are located in Los Angeles and have a big enough tank, this is a great opportunity to pick up a beautiful, healthy fish, at a very steep discount. Less concerned with the price, more concerned with finding him a good home. Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Best,
Adam

GemTang1.JPG GemTang2.JPG

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
open to negotiating if youve got a big tank. Shoot me a PM and we can discuss. If your home seems like a great fit im not going to charge you much.

You have to list a price or your post will be shut down. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Bfragale

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I really wish I had a bigger tank lol. I’m in Gardena but have a 90 gal bow front. Sadly Too small for him. He’s a beautiful fish! Hope he goes to a great home.

OP
OP
A

Adam Eramo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I really wish I had a bigger tank lol. I’m in Gardena but have a 90 gal bow front. Sadly Too small for him. He’s a beautiful fish! Hope he goes to a great home.
Yea the most important thing is I find her a good home. I just dont know many reefers in the area, and the one or two that I do know I don't consider to be responsible folks in the hobby. You can always kind of tell ya know? Not really sell her as much as I am trying to rehome her. Should probably have made that the title of my post.

OP
OP
A

Adam Eramo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The other option is I buy a bigger tank, but I'm certain my girlfriend would leave me hahah

Bfragale

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The other option is I buy a bigger tank, but I'm certain my girlfriend would leave me hahah
Get the tank! Lol, she will get over it lol.
On a side note I sent the link to a local friend that for sure has the space, knowledge and love for the hobby. Hopefully he will contact you.

I almost want to buy a new tank just to take him lol.

OP
OP
A

Adam Eramo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get the tank! Lol, she will get over it lol.
On a side note I sent the link to a local friend that for sure has the space, knowledge and love for the hobby. Hopefully he will contact you.

I almost want to buy a new tank just to take him lol.
Thank you so much! I get down on myself sometimes when these guys outgrow my space, makes me feel like a bad hobbyist. I truly love this fish like a pet, cant just take him back to the LFS

Bfragale

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Obviously your not a bad hobbyist, don’t beat your self up man, I’m sure the gem will be loved and cared for, that’s like my dream fish lol. I think you sound like a very responsible reefer to try to re-home her to a good home. Good luck my friend, and happy reefing!

OP
OP
A

Adam Eramo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Obviously your not a bad hobbyist, don’t beat your self up man, I’m sure the gem will be loved and cared for, that’s like my dream fish lol. I think you sound like a very responsible reefer to try to re-home her to a good home. Good luck my friend, and happy reefing!
Thanks man, really appreciate the kind words!

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 110 43.7%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 84 33.3%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 41 16.3%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 13 5.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.6%
Back