• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ghl 2.1 Doser

Dramad1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This doser is brand new, it has never had any fluids ran through it. Purchased last year in July.
I did remove the doser from the box and place it on a separate cabinet and kept covered as well as plug the unit in with plans on using it on my system when the time came, however, I have never used the doser, I have never ran any fluids through the pump. The unit is brand new, I recently removed from cabinet and boxed it back up. No issues, no scratches, brand new condition.

I recently purchased a cal reactor and plan to used less expensive single dosing pumps for trace elements, so this is the reason for sale. If no takers on the unit, I may just hold onto it,
I am in no rush to sell. I figured maybe someone may want it here.
I have it posted on sdreefs, local forum. I would prefer a local sell but will ship on buyers dime. Just from previous experience, shipping runs between $15-$35 depending on speed of shipment and how far it is going. I am located in San Diego county and am also open for local pick up and or possibly meeting somewhere within 50 miles max.

Few pics

Here it is on the separate cabinet, but not hooked up. This is when I first got it, just to see how it would go together. Like I stated the unit has not been used, it was plugged in, it has been removed and boxed back up, brand new condition.

Asking price $380 firm. Only trades would be for a gen4 xr15pro new, gen3 xr30pro new, 2x kessel 160s blue with mounts etc. Or a new carbon doser regulator and sps frag combo. I am not really looking for anything else to trade. Thanks for looking

OP
OP
Dramad1

Dramad1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No longer looking to trade, looking for cash only $380 + shipping if you want it shipped

Back