Greetings from a Fellow Fish Enthusiast!

arnavfactoryfishtanks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2Reef Community!

I hope this message finds you and your aquatic friends swimmingly well. I'm a fellow fish enthusiast hailing from the vibrant city of San Jose. While I don't currently have a tank of my own (the nomadic lifestyle calls), I've had the privilege of curating several aquariums in the past.

If you're ever in need of some advice or just want to chat about the latest in aquarium design, feel free to reach out. I'm always here to lend a fin.

Looking forward to being a part of this vibrant community and sharing in our collective love for all things aquatic.

Best,
Arnav

IMG_9204.jpeg IMG_9206.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2Reef Community!

I hope this message finds you and your aquatic friends swimmingly well. I'm a fellow fish enthusiast hailing from the vibrant city of San Jose. While I don't currently have a tank of my own (the nomadic lifestyle calls), I've had the privilege of curating several aquariums in the past.

If you're ever in need of some advice or just want to chat about the latest in aquarium design, feel free to reach out. I'm always here to lend a fin.

Looking forward to being a part of this vibrant community and sharing in our collective love for all things aquatic.

Best,
Arnav

IMG_9204.jpeg IMG_9206.jpeg
Welcome to R2R! :)
Must be fun being able to design and build tanks for other people

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 1 4.0%
Back