Triggreef

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds good!!

To be honest, I'm not that happy with that price. In reality, that would save me a total of $30 on my 5 lights v. if I just bought my 5 lights. These group buys can be well worth it sometimes, but to me 30$ is not enough to deal with the group buy aspect of arranging it all, gathering payments, sending lump sum, receiving and dispersing the item, etc.

But I'm going to keep trying to see if we can do better.

Bryan47

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can u post the link to the light? Or PM me. I have like 300 ebay transactions I love it. Got my t5 light they're $107 shipped. Quad 48" t5 with timer for actinics, daylight, and led moonlights and digital controls. Works likes charm. I do love the look of coral under blue led however :) and I need a good light for the cuttlefish tank!

OP
OP
Triggreef

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can u post the link to the light? Or PM me. I have like 300 ebay transactions I love it. Got my t5 light they're $107 shipped. Quad 48" t5 with timer for actinics, daylight, and led moonlights and digital controls. Works likes charm. I do love the look of coral under blue led however :) and I need a good light for the cuttlefish tank!

Any updates on this Trigg?

Sorry everyone, this one's not going to work. Nobody wants to play nice, even with over 20 lights. Kind of ridiculous IMO. Really your going to offer me $3 a light on a purchase of almost $2000??? Forget it then.

For anyone interested the best I found without a discount was on ebay for $96 per light. (They would only go down to 93, if we could get over 30 lights). If you just ebay google reef led and you will find them. There are even cheaper ones that you can get on Amazon for $85 each if you buy 2, but they aren't the same as reefbreeder. Close but slightly different you'll notice in the housing. I didn't even want to try to ask about those because I haven't used that specific one and can't vouch for it so I wouldn't want to be responsible for a mass fail. I did order a couple to try out though. Personally I don't like them much because IMO it looks like the leds are closer together, meaning hotter, meaning less life, but we'll see.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back