• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hammer coral has got to big.

Texas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This Hammer coral has got to big for my tank so its got to go.I have had it for over 2 years and I have never fraged it.I would say 40 to 60 heads. More like 60 just to many to count.The picture doesn't do it justice.$200.00 shipped.I will even throw in the big leather in the picture.I can also add a few freebies that will be very nice.I can also trade for a nice chalices.
8-21-08337.jpg

Leroy

Pres. N.E. Matchcover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a nice coral for a softie. Cut some of the heads and sell it off in smaller pieces or see if you can make some trade at a LFS for some other corals or other items.

magdelan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a nice coral for a softie. Cut some of the heads and sell it off in smaller pieces or see if you can make some trade at a LFS for some other corals or other items.

60 heads divided by 6 headed frags equals 10 frags. Sell each frag for $30. Now you have made 10 people happy for selling them a low cost nice frag and you have made $100 more than if you would have sold it as a whole. Just some food for thought :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Texas

Texas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you just don't walk in no LFS and see a hammer this big.I could frag it but it looks so nice I kinda just want to let it go just like it is.I just want to ship one time and be done with it.Thing is big and picture really don't show it.

paintballer768

Master of Puppets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its gunna be really expensive to ship something that big. I might add though, that it is the most most beautiful hammer IVe ever seen

ReeferBill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, just noticed that its $200 shipped. Is it still available? I am very interested. Please PM if still interested
Thanks.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 114 44.4%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 85 33.1%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 41 16.0%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 13 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.6%
Back