• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Happy Samhains and Golddusts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sold smaller frags of these guys some weeks ago. I had the mother colony of golddusts and a larger frag of happy samhains sold, but the individual that was going to purchase them had something else come up and no longer has the funds to pay for the frags. As a result, they are now up for sale. These pics are about a week old, maybe a little more, and the frags have grown in size and polyp number since then. Because the zoas are all the way around the plug it's hard to get a good shot showing all of the polyps.

If you want both frags the total will be $125 SHIPPED.

I also have nuclear greens and purple deaths that I can sell at $10/polyp, but I will not frag those until payment has been sent.

Golddusts: ~14 polyps including babies, have been on the plug for months now. $50 + shipping
kigsgd.jpg

Happy Samhains: ~14 polyps including babies, have been on the plug for several weeks and have grown since fragging. $70 + shipping (your choice on method)

kigshapsam1.jpg

Both frags:
kiggroupshot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 116 43.4%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 89 33.3%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 43 16.1%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 15 5.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.5%
Back