• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Harrys Marine great seller till theyre liable for DOAs !!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Naso110

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've purchased from Harry's Marine about 9 times in the last 5 weeks. Orders totalling about $1800. I was pleased with everything I had order most things were spot on. A few little mistakes on a few cheap coral so no biggie. Until last week we had tornadoes rip through Tallahassee and with power out for days shipping slowed to a crawl. It took 4 days for my order to arrive. Obviously not Harrys fault. I filled out a claim for some of the order as some thing appeared to be hanging on and obviously they were claiming the full amount through UPS. A few montis, some zoas and a large Maxima were what had made it to my door ok at best. They credited my account for the claim of about 200$. However when I woke the next day the Tridacna clam was toast. I sent all the details. photos, parameters, description and more photos. After 2 more attempts at sending in my claim, 2 emails, 2 chat messages and a call. I still haven't heard a word. Now I know they're a big company. However buying over $300 a week in livestock for over 5 weeks I thought they'd care if for nothing more than my continued $$$. Apparently not. Seemingly throw away a customer that spends over $100. So let this stand as a warning to anyone considering ordering. If you don't have a week of sunshine in your forecast, possibly reconsider. My next step is to fight it with PayPal. Glad they had me take so many photos of the DOAs. I'm sure PayPal will appreciate the details too.

UMALUM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why bother with PayPal? Call your financial institution or credit card company. They'll see a history with the company and a partial credit applied to your account which in their eyes is an omission that something went wrong. Let them do the heavy lifting, that's their job not yours. PayPal has become whoever has the most time to sit and argue back and forth or whoever gets the last word is usually victorious. In other words GARBAGE to put it nicely.

Back