Have You Experienced the Dinkins Difference?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
IMG_0256.png

When we first started this business last year, we wanted to stand out from the crowd and do something radically different. We decided to treat customers the way we wanted to be treated. The result is an intense focus on customer service and quality that we call "the Dinkins Difference."

We're a tiny company (just Ashley and myself), and as a small company we want each customer to know how important they are to us. Every order gets a handwritten, personalized thank you card along with stickers and other goodies. We know that we're shipping live animals and plants, so we spend the extra money on insulated styrofoam boxes to keep them well-protected on their cross-country journey. We only use biodegradable styrofoam, because we care about the oceans and our environmental footprint.

We try very hard to go the extra mile for our customers - densely packing every bottle of copepods and sending the darkest green phyto we can produce. We know that communication is key, so we strive to answer emails and messages within an hour or less. We're definitely not perfect, but when we make a mistake we do everything in our power to make it right. If anything goes wrong during shipping and your products are DOA, we don't make you jump through hoops or send pictures. We just take your word for it, and reship your products at our expense.

We specialize in only four things: phytoplankton, copepods, amphipods, and berghia nudibranchs. That means we can devote all our time and resources to producing the best possible phyto and pods (and amphipods and berghia). The result is small-batch quality, because these four products are all we do.

The Dinkins Difference isn't some cute alliteration or corporate slogan - that's how we run our company. We want to show you the Dinkins Difference - to show you what happens when you're treated the same way that we would like to be treated. Thank you so much to all the customers who have trusted us and let us show them the Dinkins Difference. To anybody who might be on the fence, come try us out. I think you'll be happy at the difference you see!

Last edited:

MR294

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently placed my first order, and it was a great experience. Great packaging, Snacklebox bottle was crawling with pods, the phyto was super dense and dark green, and the stickers were a nice touch. Thank you!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 51 73.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back