Have you had good experience with a vendor? Be sure to say THANK YOU by leaving feedback!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
*THIS THREAD IS NOT A FEEDBACK THREAD! Please leave feedback (positive or negative) in our vendor feedback forum.*

Hey Reef2Reefers!

In our vibrant community, we're fortunate to have some incredible sponsors who consistently deliver outstanding products and service. While it's easy to voice our concerns when things don't go as planned, let's not forget to celebrate the moments when everything exceeds our expectations.

We all know the drill...when something goes wrong, we're quick to share our experiences and provide feedback. And while that's important for keeping each other informed, sometimes we forget to spread the love when things go right!

Think about it! How many times have you had an amazing experience with a vendor, received top-notch customer service, or got a product that met or even exceeded your expectations? Probably more times than you can count, right? But did you take a moment to let others know about it?

Here's the thing, positive feedback is like fuel for our sponsors. It motivates them to keep doing what they're doing, encourages excellence, and fosters a supportive community where everyone thrives. Plus, it helps fellow reefers make informed decisions about where to spend their hard-earned dollars.

So, I'm here to encourage you all to take a few minutes out of your day and leave some positive feedback for your favorite vendors (whether sponsors or not). Whether it's a glowing review of a recent purchase, a shoutout for exceptional customer service, or just a simple "thank you" for a job well done - every bit of positivity counts!

And hey, we've got the perfect place for it - our Vendor Feedback forum. It's like our own little corner of the internet where we can share our experiences and show some love to the vendors who make our hobby possible. (Btw, if you need to leave negative feedback, that's totally ok as well, but I do encourage you to try and work things out with the vendor before posting any negative feedback. Hopefully, that negative experience can still turn out positively!)

Let's make it a goal to spread some positivity and see some great positive reviews rolling in. Together, we can create a community where everyone feels appreciated and supported.

So, here's my hope for this thread: 1) That you guys will leave positive feedback in the vendor feedback forum for some awesome vendors you've dealt with! 2) If you want to make a post in this thread, maybe leave a link to your feedback thread and tag the awesome vendor in here so they can get double kudos!

Thanks for being awesome, Reef2Reef fam! Happy hump day and have a great rest of your week!

*THIS THREAD IS NOT A FEEDBACK THREAD! Please leave feedback (positive or negative) in our vendor feedback forum.*

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
oh yes, of course! for the online vendors i usually leave feedback on their website, but moving forward i'll begin doing so for their r2r accounts too. for the local reefers here on r2r that i've ordered from i have left feedback for. :)

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 37 28.7%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 30 23.3%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 35 27.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back