HELIOS MINI HEATER QUESTION

Norcoreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious about running this heater but I won't be able to use the mag mount. Is anyone using regular heater suction cup holders on this style of heater??

Screenshot_20230601_221150_Chrome.jpg

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This heater does not come with a Mag mount. the mount in the picture is for the temp sensor.
Just a note. The temp sensor must be place in the same area as the heating element. There is a temp sensor in the element itself and also with the sensor. if the difference it too great the system will shut itself down for safety. I run a dual element 200w and I am pretty happy with it.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Norcoreefer

Norcoreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This heater does not come with a Mag mount. the mount in the picture is for the temp sensor.
Just a note. The temp sensor must be place in the same area as the heating element. There is a temp sensor in the element itself and also with the sensor. if the difference it too great the system will shut itself down for safety. I run a dual element 200w and I am pretty happy with it.
Not what I asked buddy. Read the post again. I'm well aware the kit doesn't come with the mag mount and it is purchased seperate. I love when people don't read the question being asked and just give random answers. You really think someone is going to think that tiny mag mount BESIDE THE PROBE is for the actual heater? Come on man. Give your head a shake.

Upvote 0

What Rim on a Tank Suits You? (Choose All That Apply)

• Rimless

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Full frame

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Euro Brace

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • All of the above

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Other (Please explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back