Hello Everyone!

bigtex52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am Ted from the Dallas area and I just found your forum. Needless to say, I am very impressed with what I have seen so far! No sniping and backbiting like another place that I have long been a member of! ;)

I currently have a 110T with 55gal sump that is a mixed reef. It has been up around 2 years and is pretty lightly stocked with mostly SPS at this point. I have a few fish to keep the corals fertilized, a Yellow Tang, Flame Angel, 4 Blue Chromis and a SixSpot Sleeper Goby to round out the herd. I also run a 40B QT.

My background in saltwater is fairly long (nearly 30 yrs), but up until a few years back, it was mostly just fish and inverts (hooray for the advent of protein skimmers!).

Anyway, glad to be here and look forward to meeting you folks here.

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Ted welcome to Reef2Reef! You will find that is a great site with great members. Please post some pictures of that 110 that you have.

ahayes13

In a reefin' haze
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi ! Welcome to r2r ! I used to live in carrollton then moved to the colony, then to frisco. but thats been about 10 years ago. i always loved dallas :). i live in fl. now. anyways welcome and hope you enjoy it here. cant wait to see some pics of your tank :)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome to have you! Welcome!! :D

johnr2604

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. This is my home away from my local club. Great info especially if you love Zoo's

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 101 42.3%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 116 48.5%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 3.3%
Back