Hello everyone

governorg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes i have been there - they seem to have decent prices on fish, although dry goods are expensive. they are tow guys who used to work at capt. nemos. nice, friendly, seem knowledgable

Jongalt26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My office is just a few doors down from there and I stop in more than i should. I'm sure my wife thinks its a bad idea to have a shop this accessible.
They recently added additional holding tanks and they hired a new manager, Joe, and he's great. He definitely has some knowledge and i've watched him go the extra mile with customer . Fish prices are competitive (typically at or below live aquaria). They brought in a couple of leopard sharks last week, for a customer that has a private 4,000 gallon tank. Talk about a tank lol. They have a few tanks of frags and small colonies as well. Definitely worth checking out if you're in the area.

Jongalt26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uh oh, i totally screwed up and got my stores mixed up. Joe is at Hawaiian Reef in Lansdale. I've been to Reef & Rift but i think their salt prices are the best ive ever seen outside of a petco / petsmart super sale. (Red sea coral pro bucket at $51, Salinity big bucket at $63 and instant ocean (standard) at $33 for the bucket.
Some dry good prices are a bit higher than than other places and some are lower.
Marine snow is $25 where other stores ive seen it at $20 and online much less of course.

The store itself is nice, brightly lit and friendly.

OP
OP
loquillo3411

loquillo3411

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uh oh, i totally screwed up and got my stores mixed up. Joe is at Hawaiian Reef in Lansdale. I've been to Reef & Rift but i think their salt prices are the best ive ever seen outside of a petco / petsmart super sale. (Red sea coral pro bucket at $51, Salinity big bucket at $63 and instant ocean (standard) at $33 for the bucket.
Some dry good prices are a bit higher than than other places and some are lower.
Marine snow is $25 where other stores ive seen it at $20 and online much less of course.

The store itself is nice, brightly lit and friendly.
Hawaiian reef, never heard of it

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 51 43.6%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 58 49.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 8 6.8%
Back