Hello Fellow Reefers!!!

brian92

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a big fan of zoanthids and palys. I joined Reef2Reef because of it.

I have a 1 year old tank its a

20 long with a 10 gallon sump
150 watt HQI pendant with a 20k bulb
AquaC Nano Remora
22 lbs of LR
w/ mostly zoanthids. Hoping on getting some of the nicer palys and zoas though.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!! Great to have you aboard!! ;)

ahayes13

In a reefin' haze
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, welcome to the site :). You came to the right place..... lots of zoa lovers here :). Cant wait to see some pics of your tank....

OP
OP
brian92

brian92

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everybody. I can't wait to put pictures of my tank up.

After looking around the site for a while, I noticed how involved the site is with charites and other events that's really cool!

ahayes13

In a reefin' haze
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes, it is a great site. its not just a lot of chatting and posting. they do have charities, contests, giveaways etc..... its really great... always lots of good things going on :)

OP
OP
brian92

brian92

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to post pics of my set up soon. Its just that I just recently upgraded the setup from mediocre equipment like PC bulbs and no skimmer to what I have now and I have very little in the way of corals right now. Its kinda embarrassing I spent all my money on equipment and I forgot about corals. So I'm going to take pictures soon I promise.

I'd like to get involved in R2R so I'm planning on donating to the "Name That Paly Contest".

paintballer768

Master of Puppets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to post pics of my set up soon. Its just that I just recently upgraded the setup from mediocre equipment like PC bulbs and no skimmer to what I have now and I have very little in the way of corals right now. Its kinda embarrassing I spent all my money on equipment and I forgot about corals. So I'm going to take pictures soon I promise.

I'd like to get involved in R2R so I'm planning on donating to the "Name That Paly Contest".

Hey, ya gotta have nice equipment so you can keep nice corals healthy. It all comes in turns, just dont go broke :p

And I really like that about this board too, lots of nice people to trade with too!

OP
OP
brian92

brian92

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, ya gotta have nice equipment so you can keep nice corals healthy. It all comes in turns, just dont go broke :p

And I really like that about this board too, lots of nice people to trade with too!
True, I definetly don't regretting getting the equipment first. Right now I'm aiming to get a frag of tubs blues, maybe triple reds, and either Nuke Greens or Purple Death.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 48 43.2%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 56 50.5%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 7 6.3%
Back