Hello from Northern California

OceanLover

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from Northern California- now with picture

Hello Reef2Reefers!

I'm new to your site. I live in the San Francisco Bay area. I have a 90 gallon reef aquarium that has been up for about a year and a half.

Equipment: Its a 90 gallon acrylic yank with a 45 gallon sump and refugium, T5 lighting (used to have LED Solaris lights but that is another story), Deltec protein skimmer, Tunze Turbelle Nanostream controlable pump, etc. (Sorry, I am not into the equipment.)

Saltwater Fish: Yes, I've got them. :biggrin: Oh, you want to know what kind of fish? My favorites are a beautiful golden Midas Blenny and my Diamond Gobby. I also have a Mystery Wrasse, 2 yellow-tailed damsels, a yellow tang, a blue tang, a red hawk, 3 percula clowns, and a polypsedochromis (dottyback family). Last, I have a fat and growing mandarin!

And I am lusting after a new glass tank with the ultra clear glass for a fish only aquarium. . . . . .

Corals and other: Most of my corals are zoas, polyps, and ricordia. I LOVE ricordia. I do have one leather coral, an encrusting orange montiporra, and one polyp of a baby's breath acan. I have a well behaved arrow crab, several emerald crabs, a strawberry crab, a few hermit crabs, and nasarius snails. I also have three anemones (one is hot pink!).

I haven't figured out how to post pictures here yet but will get some photos of the tank from PhotoBucket on here eventually. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Frontviewoftank-resized-Aug242008.jpg
    Frontviewoftank-resized-Aug242008.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and welcome to Reef2Reef. Sounds like you have a nice reef, please post pictures!!! Again, welcome!

ahayes13

In a reefin' haze
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to r2r ! Your tank sounds great :). I cant wait to see some pics !

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello and welcome to R2R!! :D

PICS!!!!!!

Back