Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can join UK Reef keepers group press on your account photo look left bottom at user group press on it and scroll down to united Kingdom and join. Also if your interested in Rock pooling in the UK and around the world do the same as above until Rock pool reef keepers and join. Welcome again you came to the number one place for Reefing and friendly people

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can join UK Reef keepers group press on your account photo look left bottom at user group press on it and scroll down to united Kingdom and join. Also if your interested in Rock pooling in the UK and around the world do the same as above until Rock pool reef keepers and join. Welcome again you came to the number one place for Reefing and friendly people
I can see the future!!!!!!!

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Welcome to the reef. I discovered this forum as it seemed to always come up when I googled a question. Finally joined, then chose to become a supporting member and later a partner member to keep the forum available for others to come. My wife @Ocean_Queenie and I started culturing copepods and phytoplankton eventually selling some on here as a hobbyist. Eventually we decided to try to make a career out of it so we are now sponsors as well. I love the Reef2 Reef community here and the wealth of knowledge. Thanks for joining us.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 76 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back