Help Decide A Uniform For Frag Swaps!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Which Uniform

• A - Yellow/Green

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • B - White

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • C - Blue

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

ReefStable

Reef Stable
View Badges
Reaction score
This is not really a "contest" or anything. I'm just curious, which shirt does everyone like best? And why?

The yellow pops, and would glow at shows, the white has a more professional look, and the blue is the best tie to the logo.

What do you like best?
They are all polos, and the color does go down the side as well!
Let me know!

May the 4th (2).jpg

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
White. Hides dandruff on days when I don't shower in the morning.

The yellow looks like a safety vest, blue is going to look nice at a frag show with all those blue lights.

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
From experience, the blue won’t show up in blue lights. White will look blue in blue lights. That leaves the yellow if it is uv reactive as the choice for me as a vendor. I also go with neon orange. It is important to draw attention to yourself when vending,imo.

adittam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
LOL @ everyone talking about picking a color that will get you noticed! Literally NOBODY is noticing the clothes the vendors are wearing. We’re all looking at the corals!

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
LOL @ everyone talking about picking a color that will get you noticed! Literally NOBODY is noticing the clothes the vendors are wearing. We’re all looking at the corals!
Getting the crowd to the table from the entrance is the hard part in a sea of vendors. Depending on table location in the swap. Some vendors rely on their brand name, some on huge displays to draw people in. Every advantage helps. Once they’re at the table, yes, the corals are judged next.

Pattys

View Badges
Reaction score
This is not really a "contest" or anything. I'm just curious, which shirt does everyone like best? And why?

The yellow pops, and would glow at shows, the white has a more professional look, and the blue is the best tie to the logo.

What do you like best?
They are all polos, and the color does go down the side as well!
Let me know!

May the 4th (2).jpg
I picked A. It will look sharp with the blue lights

adittam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Getting the crowd to the table from the entrance is the hard part in a sea of vendors. Depending on table location in the swap. Some vendors rely on their brand name, some on huge displays to draw people in. Every advantage helps. Once they’re at the table, yes, the corals are judged next.

I’m all for looking your best. Better than looking like a slob, of course. But there is not a single person who’s attended a frag swap EVER, who has decided whether or not to stop at a table because of the color polo the vendor was wearing. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

adittam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Now the REALLY hilarious thing is, I’m going to compliment John on his shirt at the next frag swap.

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
I’m all for looking your best. Better than looking like a slob, of course. But there is not a single person who’s attended a frag swap EVER, who has decided whether or not to stop at a table because of the color polo the vendor was wearing. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Of course not. And that’s not what I said either. I offered my opinion from experience, which is what the OP was asking for.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 50 20.6%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 176 72.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.9%
Back