Hey R2R let's help a fellow hobbyist! (Bracelets for Rylee Simmons)

WT INC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just found out about this thread from Sexy Mike's thread !!! .
Hey Jon i hope all is well with you. I have not seen you on the trip .

First , Rev ,Jon , can i post this link on my Facebook? I am sure some kind hearted people will participate and help out. I also have a huge group of people i know of who i am sure will help out.
Second, i will donate .

your little girl is so cute, i saw her when she was just an infant . Hope she is getting better!!.
Tina

GreshamH

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tina Jon said he'd love to see it posted anywhere. Rev first saw it on my FB page, so the more the merrier :D

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife works for Lowes and every year they get to do something called "Lowes Heros" where they take off work and go remodel a local school that seriously needs help. She's asked me to go with her a couple days now but I've really needed to stay and work at my job because my bank account has been getting low. I worked a little extra this week and I'll have some extra money lined up for next week; my Intel stock has been making me smile lately; I've got my health and my family is doing pretty good...basically right now I'm happy and I thought that maybe I can do something that can make someone else happy. Maybe this little girl is too young to appreciate what's being done for her, but maybe I can help to make that little girl's family smile a little and help them be happier.

There are a hundred things I'd love to have and buy..new coral..new lights for my tanks..new car..those things will probably get purchased sooner or later but today I'm helping someone.

Honestly, thanks for putting this little girl here so we can donate to help and thanks for sexycorals for also telling us about this girl and her family. I feel like I've done a little good deed today...may have to make a habit of it ;)

WT INC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tina Jon said he'd love to see it posted anywhere. Rev first saw it on my FB page, so the more the merrier :D
Great i will post today at facebook, my friend's buddist chanting group and other interest group i belong to. They are generous and good people and i know they will jump in to help out.

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bracelet arrived today. I think i'll make it my avatar image.

fsn77

Dad of 2 future hobbyists
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Donation sent!
Best wishes for the entire family!

emerald525

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to let everyone know we are working on a fundraiser at my local forum PNWMAS. I don't think there is anything more heart wrenching for a family then dealing with a very ill child.

firereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Being that I am the scrk club president, I am going to have a donation box at our meetings for this little girl. I actually had the pleasure of speaking with jon and he told me the whole story. I'll also make a donation when our club donates. My prayers go out to this family.

emerald525

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On behalf of the PNWMAS

We did a fundraiser and raffle through our local club the Pacific Northwest Marine Association (PNWMAS). I would like to thank our local sponsors Totally Exotic Corals of Oregon, The Premium Aquarium, Westside Aquarium and Ocean in a Box for contributing prizes to make this raffle possible. We were able to raise 740 dollars to help with Rylee's care and I am very proud of our sponsors and group.:xd:

Keep smiling Rylee and keep thinking positive thoughts everyone. Soon you will be feeling better and this ordeal will all be a faint memory.

Raffle for Rylee Simmons!New Improved Thread - PNWMAS

Last edited:

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow.. u guys are Great!! I love being a part of this community!! 1smile1

We did a fundraiser and raffle through our local club the Pacific Northwest Marine Association (PNWMAS). I would like to thank our local sponsors Totally Exotic Corals of Oregon, The Premium Aquarium, Westside Aquarium and Ocean in a Box for contributing prizes to make this raffle prizes. We were able to raise 740 dollars to help with Rylee's care and I am very proud of our sponsors and group.:xd:

Keep smiling Rylee and keep thinking positive thoughts everyone. Soon you will be feeling better and this ordeal will all be a faint memory.

Raffle for Rylee Simmons!New Improved Thread - PNWMAS

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back