High End Tenuis Picture Thread. Let The Battle Begin!

cymaster007

Ex-Socal Resident
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It had started off as this
6a_zps0502937c.jpg

ReefMadScientist

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't wait till next year when the WD Tenuis will be half the cost. Hopefully that bad boy keeps growing!

Yes I said the WD Tenuis will DROP. I bought a true WWC Bounce Shroom last year for $1300. They were going for close to $1500 around that time. I sold it to a reefer in Orlando for $1200 after I had to let it go. Now I see them selling for $600 now days for larger sizes.

WD looks sick under blues :)

nwkermit

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WD is amazing. I got a big hookup for a frag for $300 shipped from a friend. But everywhere else they been going for $500-800.

watchguy123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Walt Disney is spectacular but I am puzzled by the large number of frags available/sold. Seems like this was one small colony that was introduced online via pictures. Now I hear about so many frags sold and distributed. So how in the heck did that one small beautiful colony supply so many frags in such a short time? Am I missing something,or did it just grow super fast.

ReeferBean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Walt Disney is spectacular but I am puzzled by the large number of frags available/sold. Seems like this was one small colony that was introduced online via pictures. Now I hear about so many frags sold and distributed. So how in the heck did that one small beautiful colony supply so many frags in such a short time? Am I missing something,or did it just grow super fast.

HYPE

ReefMadScientist

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not saying that the coral isn't nice, its just that vendors do this type of thing all the time and sell it as if it is rare and the frags are very limited.

I would usually agree with that statement but in this case its a little different. The hobbyist have this coral and the vendors do not :). Only a few hobbyist/vendors, not on this site carry it and they do not make it public.

Fishon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't see it anywhere in the completed listings...

I would usually agree with that statement but in this case its a little different. The hobbyist have this coral and the vendors do not :). Only a few hobbyist/vendors, not on this site carry it and they do not make it public.

And this was recent to. Sorry quotes were supposed to be for the post above.

Fishon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol that's not the first time he has sold them for around that price. The point I was trying to make is everything comes down, what's the hottest today won't be tomorrow.

nwkermit

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most people don't know rainbow passion is WD. He can easily get $500 frag if he just put CB present Walt Disney Tenuis.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back