Holiday deals??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apologies for the delayed response...

It has been several weeks since I have posted here on the boards. Sadly, November has been a tough month for me and my family. Tragedy is tough anytime of the year, but it's even harder around times of the year where families and friends customarily come together for thanks and fellowship.

We are all caught up and currently shipping ahead of quoted lead times thanks to my staff doing a great job picking up the slack through my intermittent presence. As we were pushing the limit of our quoted lead times we did not run a promotion this month as we did last year. There is a possibility that a promotion will be posted prior to the holidays ending, but if you are looking for Christmas/earlier than Christmas delivery we strongly encourage getting your order in now if you haven't already.

Thanks.

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 30 27.0%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 37 33.3%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 19 17.1%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back