Howdy

RyanG

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all Im another banished New Yorker. Ive met a couple of you Rebs over on your old site:biggrin: Just wanted another place to learn from. Ive just set up a 180 gal future lps sps mixed reef. Running a bermuda skimmer, sequence 3200 closed loop pump mag12 return. For lighting I plan on running 2x250w magnetics and a 400w e-ballast through lumenarc III mini's. The system is literally brandy spankin new. Going to be adding salt to RO this weekend. Glad to be here and see ya'll on the boards.

Oh yeah Yote, has been telling me about this board for a while just thought that Id finally check it out.

magdelan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's nice to see another fellow reefer!! Your system looks like it'll be nice! It's funny that all of the suspended people have 180g systems!!

OP
OP
R

RyanG

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hmm not suspended banned for life I think. They wont even let me contact them, this isnt the place for that discussion though IMO. Just happy to have found another great site.

Poseidon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi RyanG! Welcome to R2R.

We have a very friendly place here, not much FLAMING if any at all!

Cully

Big Daddy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, man! Glad to see people checkin R2R out. I think it's getting some well deserved attention. Very well done site. Check out some of the sponsor specials and give aways. Good stuff.

ahayes13

In a reefin' haze
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi ! Welcome to r2r :). Setup sounds really nice. Cant wait to see it all come together. You should start a thread under member tanks to take pics through the whole process.

OP
OP
R

RyanG

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the warm welcome! Started a tank thread hope you all enjoy!

Back