• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

huge huge wwc bounce, for the big bubble lovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoasaholic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To my 2 eyes,yes it huge ,but not rare therefore i offer you $2500
Mine is a fast grower too

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang bro i hope some of the lowballer comments on here are just guys trying to be funny-im offended for you. if peeps dont want to pay the asking price then find some restraint, keep your negativity to yourself, and click on...nobody is forcing you to buy. i have seen bounce frags smaller than a nickle on here recently going for $1300 and $1400 and nobody posted garbage on those threads. sorry your threads getting trashed bro. for the record this is a solid seller and his inventory is top shelf. like i said earlier-my bounce is crazy bas- a** and yours gives me bubble envy.if someone offered me $8,000 for mine id turn it down flat- i dont want to sell it, and anyone who can afford this baby is gona be proud to showcase it in their tank and will be lucky to have it ;) pieces like that just arent available for sale anywhere in the world-no joke

PaulKreider

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang bro i hope some of the lowballer comments on here are just guys trying to be funny-im offended for you. if peeps dont want to pay the asking price then find some restraint, keep your negativity to yourself, and click on...nobody is forcing you to buy. i have seen bounce frags smaller than a nickle on here recently going for $1300 and $1400 and nobody posted garbage on those threads. sorry your threads getting trashed bro. for the record this is a solid seller and his inventory is top shelf. like i said earlier-my bounce is crazy bas- a** and yours gives me bubble envy.if someone offered me $8,000 for mine id turn it down flat- i dont want to sell it, and anyone who can afford this baby is gona be proud to showcase it in their tank and will be lucky to have it ;) pieces like that just arent available for sale anywhere in the world-no joke

If you've been paying asking price for everything all your life I feel bad for you LOL.

OP
OP
Sea_Monkey

Sea_Monkey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks bud. I dont let negative/lowball offer bother me. I just sit and get entertain by the comments. =D

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just changed this last post after i read your last post seamonkey. sorry bro. i didnt mean to make this thread about anything else but what your selling my man

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sea_Monkey

Sea_Monkey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Saturday!! Ttt, I will have this up for 2 more weeks as a whole, if no reasonable offer is met, I'll make frags.

mbraud4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry too high...There isnt any coral worth that.

Just my two cents but this is uncalled for...small pieces sell for 800-1000 whereas this is a very large shroom...and of course per forum rules:

Buyers
  • Questions regarding lineage, size, and identification by those who are genuinely interested in buying the item are allowed. However, questions about price (including alternative offers that are lower than posted price) or critiques of the sale should be directed to PM.
  • Posts that are deemed to be attempts to intentionally derail and harm the seller's thread will not be permitted.

OP
OP
Sea_Monkey

Sea_Monkey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ladies and gentlemen, this big juicy mama found a new home!! Thank you everyone for the offers and interest.

dodgerblew

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats. Just watching this. I will vouch for Sea_Monkey. He's an honest seller and a great collector of eye candy and if he says 8k then it's probably at market price. People buy a thousand dollar bottle of wine and then they "drink it"!

Hope the buyer doesn't frag it. It should stay just like it is. Don't these bounce shrooms have babies like other shrooms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 110 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back