• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hydra 26HD and Synergy Reef ATO Container FS

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Changing around a few things, so I don't need these anymore.

Aqua Illuminations Hydra 26HD (purchase new from BRS about a year ago): $280

SynergyReef ATO container (5GAL): $95 (Clear w/ green top)

Prices include shipping and PP fees. Please PM if interested.

ATO is ready to ship. The light won't be shipped out until Tuesday/Wednesday as my new light doesn't show up until Monday.

I've posted a couple of pictures of the light. I don't have a good one of the ATO container so I'll take a few shots tonight and post them.

Thanks!

20170110_174408_zpsw88oegxg.jpg

20170110_173746_zpsljnmvh0l.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Waboss

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
ATO container sold!

Last edited:

ryanncully

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering if you are selling the rail and have the original box and paperwork for the light.

OP
OP
Waboss

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Wondering if you are selling the rail and have the original box and paperwork for the light.

I'm not sure what you mean by "rail". If you mean the mounting arm I'm using, it's not an AI rail system. It's a Kessil A700 mount that I cut and painted a piece of aluminum to use as a mount. If you mean that, then no, I hadn't planned on selling it.

I do have the EXT rail kit (the 48" piece that mounts to the stand). And I have a 6" and a 12" rail piece (that would connect the light to the mount). I'm not using them, so if you're interested, just let me know.

I do have the box for the light, but not the sheet of paper that comes with it with the instructions on it.

OP
OP
Waboss

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hydra sold.

Last edited:

Candyman 305

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure what you mean by "rail". If you mean the mounting arm I'm using, it's not an AI rail system. It's a Kessil A700 mount that I cut and painted a piece of aluminum to use as a mount. If you mean that, then no, I hadn't planned on selling it.

I do have the EXT rail kit (the 48" piece that mounts to the stand). And I have a 6" and a 12" rail piece (that would connect the light to the mount). I'm not using them, so if you're interested, just let me know.

I do have the box for the light, but not the sheet of paper that comes with it with the instructions on it.
If u would like to sell the ext rail mount 12' I'll take it

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 37 52.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 9.9%
Back