Illumagic light setting fish only tank

mitch2505

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to a salt water tanks so won’t to know what recommendations you all have on the settings for my illumagic light settings on my fish only tank. It had taken me a while to work the app out but now just need to know how I should have my white blue and UV light settings during the day.
thanks in advance

Bpb

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Literally pick any combination of colors you like. It matters not. Just try not to turn the intensity up too high on order to avoid encouraging nuisance algae growth. I’d lean on the heavier white side, as saltwater fish just don’t look as vibrant under heavy blue lighting. They have reflective colors which really show under full spectrum lighting. As opposed to fluorescent colors which many corals have which will get brighter under more blue heavy lifting.

Upvote 0

Hurricane Aquatics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have 2 Illumagic Blaze X 90s. Set it to what pleases your eye. Fish don't care. Nitnsure which app you're using, but any of the presets over 1 will be fine.

Upvote 0

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 49 40.5%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 61 50.4%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 4.1%
Back