• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

IM Nuvo Fusion 20 Gallon with APS Stand and Top-Lids ($300)

grassy_noel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I will be breaking down my Innovative Marine Nuvo Fusion 20 gallon tank in the next week or two and I'm wondering if anyone on R2R would be interested in purchasing it.

Given the size, it would only be available for local pickup in the North Suburbs of Chicago. If it's not too far, I'd even consider dropping it off.

The tank has been wet for about a year, everything is in good condition and I'll give the tank a proper cleaning once it's empty.

With the tank I'll include the APS wood-colored stand with my custom additions of white plastic side panels, a clear acrylic door, and heavy-duty leveling feet (any of which could easily be removed). I'll also include a brand new, custom Top-Lids lid, which I've been using for less than a month. Finally, it will include the basic accessories it came with: IM return pump, lid holders and mesh lid, fixed return nozzles, and I have one brand new filter sock (and several used ones if you want).

For the whole set, I'm asking $300. Please respond or DM me if you're interested.

IMG_4589.JPG

TatorTaco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you have any desire to part-out, I would be interested in the Top-Lids cover.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 182 72.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back