• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Inferno anemone fs

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
L

Ledreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
78ab1e0f58cdc8ef6b4c237b4e271ddb.jpg

d0853c0b9b5ec901d1671ade0bb70ae5.jpg

31ce933b3f5b53088aaca05232bb5108.jpg

8cac156ac28677e3d694751bc8332585.jpg
here is the new tank

zoasaholic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol
I have No doubt regarding to the anemone Not real,Most of the times it hard to take an accurate pictures if you don't have expensive camera & technic.
If you take to good picture people think you photoshop,but if you take a bad picture people think it not real.

Last edited:

eaze333

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, his pics are extremely saturated. False advertisement actually.
cuo
I've been to his house on many occasions and can personally attest that the corals and tank look as good if not better in person. I have also seen the nems in person and they look like pic top down under lighting as would any corals top down. He has also been extremely generous when it comes to selling corals locally. I couldn't imagine deceit was the intent

Tanked_Life

Brain Coral Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys he is a member of my local club Boston reefers society and he gives free frags away like SSC. I will vouch for him too as I can see feedback and activity on the club website! Beautiful tank man

Naiad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not everyone is a photographer. If you don't use the same camera under the same lighting you will get very different results with coral. Unfortunately stress can also change a corals appearance. I don't want anyone to accept these as excuses if you clearly didnt get what you paid for but it may not have been the sellers intent to rip you off. It seems the high end bta scene is just full of bad blood.

46gReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is what it is, I'd love to see a pic of the "inferno" anemone in the new owners tank but I know I never will. Convenient also how it was sold without being reposted??? That goes beyond the camera being used, anyone who says otherwise is just wrong, all you have to do is look at it! Your only as good as your last sale IMO and to be honest, this was a scam, I've been around long enough to to know when someone's trying to screw me and this guys just trying to find an upgrade. Good luck to anyone who had dealings with this guy in the future. I will now bow out of this convo, people can draw their own conclusions, a pictures worth a thousand words.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back