Innovative Marine 15 gallon Stand discontinued?

LCW

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know if the Innovative marine 15 gallon fusion APS stand is discontinued??

twhit030

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have no idea but if you’re half way hands for a tank that size you can make a nice easy stand / bedside table to put one on. I’ve done that for all my tanks and again if you’re fairly handy and can cut and measure and have a miter saw you can EASILY but a tank stand. If you’re interested I can give you the plans

OP
OP
L

LCW

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no idea but if you’re half way hands for a tank that size you can make a nice easy stand / bedside table to put one on. I’ve done that for all my tanks and again if you’re fairly handy and can cut and measure and have a miter saw you can EASILY but a tank stand. If you’re interested I can give you the plans

OP
OP
L

LCW

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5333.jpeg

My problem is that I am trying to get all stands to match I have an IM 80sr and their stand so trying to match the other 2 aquariums to it. I want all of them 36 inches and match finishes

AquaLogic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent the an email about updating the 15 to 2.0 pro version with the APS pedestal, and they told me they have no plans to update the 15 ever. My guess is it is eventually on it's way out, which is too bad. I think those stands need a redesign anyway, they should really have leveling feet.

OP
OP
L

LCW

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent the an email about updating the 15 to 2.0 pro version with the APS pedestal, and they told me they have no plans to update the 15 ever. My guess is it is eventually on its way out, which is too bad. I think those stands need a redesign anyway, they should really have leveling feet.
I got an email from them last night and they said they were discontinued I agree about the leveling feet I have the SR80 and it seems off just a bit bugs me. Thanks for letting me know.

AquaLogic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got an email from them last night and they said they were discontinued I agree about the leveling feet I have the SR80 and it seems off just a bit bugs me. Thanks for letting me know.
That's really too bad, I hope they do add leveling feet at some point. I still think I'm going to get a couple of those 15's they are such a good price.

Bpones

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5333.jpeg

My problem is that I am trying to get all stands to match I have an IM 80sr and their stand so trying to match the other 2 aquariums to it. I want all of them 36 inches and match finishes
Could I ask, what lights are you using on your two cube tanks?
They look lovey.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 165 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.7%
Back